Monday, December 14, 2015

XI

Good Morning Sports Fans,

It was a fast week with a a lot of conferences. I also was able to
finally finish my Candidate Fitness Assessment for USAFA this week.
That has been a long, painfully tiring adventure. I should have got
this done weeks ago, but in our area there are no gyms and we were
scrambling to find a gym with a track. Also the gym that we finally
found wasn't in our area and wasn't open on Monday so we had to get
permission to go on Tuesday with our District Leader. I actually did
really well on the events except for the basketball throw and shuttle
run. But now it's done and I should be fully complete with my USAFA
reapplication.  Other good news with college is that my early release
from my mission was approved so now my return date is July 12. So look
forward to that.

With Christmas coming we had our Christmas conference on Thursday. We
did a combined event with Okazaki Zone in Meito. It went really well
and we all felt the Christmas Spirit. It was really good to see
everybody in the zone. Since our zone is almost double the size as my
last one I feel like I don't see the missionaries that often. I also
loved working with the Okazaki ZLs, Elders Jones and Farias. We all
have worked together a lot throughout the mission and we are all
really good friends.

On Friday we went back to Meito for a combined DTM that took all
afternoon. Then on Saturday we had to help do a deep clean at the
church for a couple hours and then we had to go back to Meito again
for a Christmas party. We tried visiting some investigators and
potential investigators between these events, but very few lessons
were able to be taught.

One more exciting note is that transfer calls were this week. You may
be surprised, but I'm staying here in 'Nam with Tommy. Our zone really
didn't have too many changes which is good so that we can all work
better this transfer. Today I have officially started my 11th transfer
in the mission. With my early release, I will go home at the end of my
15th transfer. It's so crazy to be a older missionary. I don't feel
much different just that I don't know all the young guys in the
mission.

Next week is Christmas! It's coming up so fast. Hope you all are
enjoying the Christmas Season!

スピードと天使

堅城長老



名東/岡崎 Zone Christmas Conference




Combined DTM


Engrish for days (It's a sign for a nursing room)





No comments:

Post a Comment