Sunday, April 26, 2015

Half Way

Good Afternoon Sports Fans,

Well we are now half way through the transfer. Flip. I think I need to transfer. I think... Anyways it was a pretty good week I guess, so who wants to here about it?

So the big event for the missionaries in the zone for the week was getting iPads. On Wednesday we had a Zone Conference and we receieved our iPads from the Mission President. They are pretty slick tools, but we don`t really know how we are going to use them in our dendo. I am kind of traditional and I don`t want the iPad to be a necessicity. Also a lot of stuff isn`t translated to Japanese so we are learning on our own how to incorporate it into our dendo. The mission is now in a new phase and everyone is working on the best solution on how to use them. As of yet, no I do not have Facebook. We should get it in about 12 weeks. And yes, I can receive e-mails during the week and read them now. I am only at the church on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays so if you feel inclined to send an e-mail to the Eternal Toyota Elder, please do.

President Yamashita came to our ward here in Toyota yesterday. It was a super great experience. He is an awesome leader and the people in Japan really look up to him a lot. He speaks and teaches very slowly and plainly so that all can understand. He is coming back to Toyota tomorrow to do some practice lessons and training with the four Toyota missionaries. It should be a really good experience.

Nothing super exciting is planned for this week. Big struggle here is getting keeping our investigators. They are disappearing and are getting hard to contact. We ride the highs and trudge back uphill from the lows. Lots of work ahead it seems.

I just want to let you all know that I know that we all have a Father in Heaven who loves each and everyone of us. I have felt His love. Because of this I can testify to these people that He loves us.

Thank you for all your love and support and prayers. It is felt and dearly appreciated.

スピードと天使

堅城長老
Picture- A guy we talked to OYMing. He gave us eacha bamboo plate so I gave him a Book of Mormon in exchange. Too bad he didn`t want anything to do with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment